What better way to celebrate the end of Dry January than by winning tickets for you and a friend to attend the red-carpet premiere of Vintage at a London hotel?
Lead image: The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel
Vintage is a feature-length documentary about the incredible highs and heart-breaking lows of making world-class wine in New Zealand.
Created by WINERAM Productions in association with award-winning New Zealand winery Villa Maria, the documentary premieres at The May Fair, A Radisson Collection Hotel, in London on 19 February before its wider release on Amazon Prime.
The premiere of this uniquely Kiwi story is an exclusive invite-only event, meaning the lucky winner will be among the select few to see Vintage before its official release.
As well as walking the red-carpet at the exquisite May Fair Hotel, you’ll be able to enjoy delicious canapes and award-winning Villa Maria wines.
The evening will be rounded off with a Q&A session with viticulturalist Stu Dudley, whose personal story is explored in the documentary.
To enter, complete the form below:
- Pub in the Park Announces Second London Venue for 2020
- London in the Sky is Back for 2020 & Booking Now
- Win a 3 Month Membership at TwelveThree Boxing Gym
- Love Reading? Get 25% Off Smart New Book Discovery Service A Box of Stories
- Why Californian Wines Are the Best in the World & Which Ones to Buy
- England’s First Wine Hotel Has Opened Just an Hour from London