With Mother’s Day around the corner, David Lloyd Leisure’s Amida Spa is offering two lucky readers the chance to win a Mum & Me spa day experience for two, to give some well-deserved pamper time for you and your mum. The Day Spa Experience is available at two of the Amida Spas beautiful locations, one at its Chelsea Harbour Club and one at David Lloyd Hampton
Amida’s Mum & Me Day Spa Experience for two is worth £120 and includes unlimited use of all the spa and gym facilities; a light meal with refreshment; use of the deep relaxation suite in the Hampton spa and a choice of one 25-minute treatment that includes an Aromatherapy Associates Intensive Back and Neck Muscle Release; an Aromatherapy Associates Essential Rose Facial Express; or an Express Manicure/Pedicure.
<br /><br />
<ul id=”questions”><br />
<li>What type of noodles does Den serve? </li><br />
<li>How many UK locations does Amida Spa have?</li><br />
Terms and conditions:
• By sending your details to The Resident, you will be entered into our free prize draw. All participants will be deemed to have accepted, and be bound by, these terms and conditions, and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material as if they were set out in these terms and conditions.
• Closing date for the free prize draw is 12th April 2015.
• The prize is only available at Amida Spa Hampton and Amida Spa Chelsea and is not transferable between other locations and can only be used Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
• The free prize draw is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the promoter and its associated companies in the David Lloyd Leisure group and their immediate families, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. No purchase is necessary for entry to the draw.
• The winner will be asked to co-operate with the promoter for publicity purposes if so required.
• The promoter has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the promoter. There is no prize or cash alternative and no element of the prize is transferable.
• The winner will be the entry drawn at random by an independent person within 7 days after the closing date. The winner will be notified via email within 14 days of the closing date.
• In the event that the promoter (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact you within a reasonable period of the draw, then the promoter reserves the right to draw another winner.
• The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter is David Lloyd Leisure. Registered office: The Hangar, Mosquito Way, Hatfield Business Park, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AX.