The Winter Wonderland Comedy Club is brand new for Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2018 and The Resident has two VIP tickets for the launch party to give away!
Lead photo: Dane Baptiste, Paul Sinha & Luisa Omielan (by Karla Gowlett)
Produced by Zippos Circus and presented in association with The Evening Standard, the specially curated showcase of comedy talent can be seen in the heated Zippos MegaDome every night at 9pm from 22 November.
The line-up of fast-paced 45 minute shows will change weekly, featuring stars such as Terry Alderton, Dane Baptiste, Paul Sinha, Glenn Wool and Luisa Omielan, alongside top up-and-coming performers.
Not only will our lucky winner get two VIP tickets to the launch party on Thursday 29 November, with comedy from Terry Alderton, Keith Farnan and Tom Lucy, there will also be a few VIP treats in store, including access to the VIP bar and free ride tokens!
The full line-up is as follows:
- 22-25 November: Mick Ferry (compered by Andre Vincent, opened by Paul Myrehaug)
- 26 Nov-2 December: Terry Alderton (compered by Tom Lucy, opened by Keith Farnan)
- 3-9 December: Glenn Wool (compered by Andy Robinson, opened by Kai Humphries)
- 10-16 December: Paul Sinha (compered by Chris Betts, opened by Gareth Waugh)
- 17-23 December: Raymond & Mr Timpkins (compered by Dave Johns, opened by Jen Brister)
- 24-30 December: Dane Baptiste (compered by John Fothergill, opened by Eric Lampaert)
- 31 December-5 January: Luisa Omielan (compered by Emmanuel Sonubi, opened by Christopher Macarthur-Boyd)
*Closed Christmas Day
**Line-up subject to change
The Winter Wonderland Comedy Club runs from 22 November until 5 January 2019. Ages 16 and over only. Tickets from £10. To book see hydeparkwinterwonderland.com
To enter the competition, fill in the form below:
Winter Wonderland Terms & Conditions:
- All entries must be made in the entrant’s own full name.
- One entry per household unless expressly stated otherwise in the relevant specific terms.
- There are no prize substitutions or cash alternatives and the prizes are not transferable.
- Winter Wonderland reserves the right to select an alternative winner and award the prize to another entrant in the event that: (a) it has reasonable grounds for believing that an entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry; (b) a winner has changed address to one outside of the UK, Eire, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man after the closing date; (c) it is unable to contact the winner within 24 hours of selecting the winner; (d) it does not receive confirmation of the winner’s address as may be requested within 24 hours.
- Winter Wonderland will have sole and absolute discretion as to whether to accept any entry and Winter Wonderland may rely upon its own records and information in determining whether contestants are eligible to receive a prize.
- In any matters concerning any part of the competition or any part of the solution to the competition, whatsoever, Winter Wonderland decision will be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with you or with any other person acting on your behalf regarding the decision whatsoever.
- The competition closes on 21 November 2018
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the relevant closing date or such other times as may be specified by Winter Wonderland in its absolute discretion (as relevant for specific competition).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Winter Wonderland shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition.
- Winter Wonderland shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the winner(s) under these Competitions Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- To the extent permitted in law, Winter Wonderland shall not be liable to the winner(s) for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the competition and/or prize other than death or personal injury caused by negligence of the Promoter and/or the Promoters personnel and/or deceit or fraud by Promoter and/or Promoter’s personnel.