Win two tickets – worth a total of £105 – to see The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform on the final night of Hampton Court Palace Festival – complete with a fireworks display!
If there’s one thing Londoners love, it’s being outdoors in the summer. Combine this with fantastic live music in a historical setting – plus fireworks – and you have one great night on your hands!
That’s why The Resident has teamed up with Hampton Court Palace Festival to offer one lucky winner two tickets – worth a total of £105 – to see The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra perform on 23 June, the final night of the festival.
The world renowned orchestra will perform some of the greatest classical music ever written against the backdrop of Henry VIII’s magnificent Tudor palace, with a fireworks finale to round off the fabulous, alfresco evening. It’s what summers in London were made for.
Now in its 26th year, the festival is a series of unique open-air concerts. Attendees arrive at the sumptuous Palace Gardens to enjoy a picnic in the spectacular surroundings, before entering the intimate 3,000-seat auditorium in Base Court for a night of world-class entertainment with a line-up including the likes of Lionel Richie, Gary Barlow, Paloma Faith and Tom Jones.
To enter the competition, fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize includes two tickets only.
- Accommodation, travel and food or drink is not included
- Tickets are only valid on Saturday 23 June 2018 and cannot be exchanged
- One entry per person
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Final date for entries Monday 21 May 2018
- The prize is offered at the discretion of Hampton Court Palace Festival management
- For Archant’s full terms and conditions, click here