The Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, has ordered all pubs, restaurants and leisure centres in London to shutdown, but we’re not on full lockdown yet.
What would it look like if London was on full lockdown, like Paris?
More on Coronavirus in London
- London’s Royal Parks to Remain Open During Coronavirus Outbreak
- The Virtual Pub: Beavertown’s 4pm Cheers & a Stay-at-Home Pub Quiz!
- How to Help London’s Restaurants, Bars & Hotels
- East London Brewery Launches a Pub in a Box
- National Trust Vows to Keep Gardens Open Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Why Working from Home is Brilliant
- 6 of the Best Recipe Boxes Delivered Straight to Your Door
- The Best Eco-Friendly Loo Roll Delivery Companies
- Influencer Calculator Reveals How Much You Could Earn by Instagramming Your Home