Uncertainties around pregnancy and birth during the coronavirus outbreak have left many new families and families-to-be feeling anxious, but the team from The Baby Show are on hand to answer all your questions with new Live @ Home sessions…
Lead image: nensuria / iStock / Getty Images Plus
Tune in at 7.30pm on 1 April 2020 for The Baby Show Live @ Home’s first #WednesdayWellness Insta Live chat, as Obstetrician Dr Will Dooley and midwife Thalia Ramsden answer your questions about how the coronavirus may affect your pregnancy and birth.
During this time of uncertainty, The Baby Show team is making itself available to help new parents and parents-to-be, with any concerns, tips and useful information that they can share while isolating in the coming weeks and months.
The team will be hosting a weekly The Baby Show Live @ Home chat on Instagram with some of the leading experts in the game every Wednesday evening at 7.30pm, kicking off this evening (1 April 2020) with Obstetrician Dr Will Dooley and midwife Thalia Ramsden (co-founder of Happy Parents).
You can either ask questions on this post, DM The Baby Show directly or ask on the Insta live.
View this post on Instagram
The Baby Show Live @ Home Insta Chat Schedule:
- 8 April: Charlotte Stirling-Reed, Nutrition Consultant
- 15 April: Siobhan Miller, the Positive Birth Company
- 22 April: Dr Joanna Helcke, ZestForLife/FitBumpBox
Also, from 16-17 May, Joe Wicks – AKA The Body Coach, who has leapt into the headlines once more as the nation’s PE teacher, will be joining The Baby Show Live @ Home team as headline guest.
Live content throughout the weekend includes a live Q&A and cookery demo from the Lean in 15 – and now Wean in 15 – expert, alongside many other experts, celebrity guests and brands.
So while you can’t get to The Baby Show, The Baby Show can still come to you!
Sign up to the newsletter for login details to The Baby Show Live @ Home Facebook Group, where you’ll find even more information, offers and advice
- The Resident Launches its First Podcast: The London Parentcast
- How to Be a Good Houseplant Parent by Expert Isabelle Palmer
- Ad Feature How to Help An Elderly Parent Live at Home for Longer
- The Southwark Mums Launching a Donations Service for New Parents
- London’s Most Inspirational Instagram Mums to Follow Now
- The Insta-Mum Phenomenon: How Instagram is Giving Mothers a Voice