To celebrate the launch of Morrisons Solicitors’ new website, the legal firm is giving away £1,000 to charity. Read on to find out how you can help one local charity win this wonderful donation
Staff at Morrisons Solicitors five offices in Redhill, Wimbledon, Woking, Camberley and Teddington have each chosen a charity close to their locations and will be supporting them throughout the next 12 months with various fundraising initiatives.
The chosen charities include:
• Relate Mid Surrey, which carries out relationship counselling, family counselling, and young people’s counselling in Reigate, Epsom and Leatherhead
• Merton Mencap which supports children, young people and adults with a learning disability
• Woking & Sam Beare Hospices, which provides support and palliative care to families in North & Central Surrey
• Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice, which provide specialist palliative care to adult patients and their families who have been affected by a terminal illness
• Teddington and Hampton Wick Voluntary Care, which helps the elderly and housebound of Teddington and Hampton Wick.
Here’s where you can get involved:
Log on to the Morrisons Solicitors website morrlaw.com and vote for your favourite charity, the winning charity will receive a £500 donation, while the other four charities will each receive a cheque for £125. What’s more, one lucky voter will win a Morrisons Solicitors goody box just in time for Christmas.Morrisons Solicitors provide legal services to individuals, families and businesses across Surrey and South West London and were founded nearly 300 years ago.