DISCOVER CHISWICK’S NEW BROW AND BEAUTY SPOT
Lucky West Londoners are in for a beauty treat with the opening of the latest Shavata brow and beauty clinic on Chiswick High Road. Brow guru Shavata Singh shares her 5 tips for perfect looking brows
At Shavata brow and beauty clinic on Chiswick High Road, under the expert guidance of brow expert Shavata Singh, you’ll find a cool, modern beauty spot where the friendly experts can help shape your brows perfectly and you can get a very professional mani and pedi at the same time too.
When I visited, London’s top brow guru Shavata was there to greet customers and thanks to her expertly trained staff , I left with perfectly groomed brows and perfectly polished nails. The store itself is bright, modern and airy so you don’t feel like you’re squashed in next to other customers. It’s also very child friendly too, offering mums the chance to take their daughters along for a junior mani and pedi.
To get your brows looking shapely for summer, here Shavata gives us her top tips for perfect eyebrows:
1. To find your best brow shape, leave it to the professionals! They will analyse your whole face, lifestyle and age before deciding on a suitable shape. The whole process takes no longer than 15 mins.
2. Everyone needs brow make-up – without it, a perfect look cannot be achieved. Pencils are great for women who want to draw in shape and shadow works well for people who want to colour the hair and skin.
3. To maintain your brows between appointments tweeze a few hairs daily – whilst the hairs are short, it is easier to tell which should stay and which need to go. To do this you need a brow brush, good quality tweezers and a magnifying mirror.
4. If you make a mistake, grow it out – DON’T correct it. Over plucking and plucking above the brow should be avoided at all costs as hair doesn’t always grow back and you run the risk of permanently ruining your arch and most flattering shape.
5. Remember brows are ‘sisters, not twins’, if you try to make your brows identical you will end up plucking them to nothing.
For more information see shavata.co.uk