The Resident has teamed up with GBR Restaurant at DUKES LONDON to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a three course dinner for two with a bottle of champagne!
DUKES LONDON is a luxury hotel with elegant décor in Mayfair, just a 5-minute walk from Buckingham Palace. The hotel’s restaurant, GBR (Great British Restaurant) offers simple dishes cooked brilliantly in true British style. The menus, which are overseen by Norfolk-born Executive Head Chef Nigel Mendham, feature traditional British dishes with contemporary twists.
To make sure your festive spirit lasts beyond Christmas, GBR is offering one lucky reader the chance to win a three-course dinner for two with a bottle of Pommery Champagne.
Order from the à la carte menu, which includes starters like Northwest Highland scallops and pressed English rabbit leg, as well as mains like Cumbrian lamb cutlets, cod from the South Coast and braised ox cheek. There are, of course, vegetarian options too, plus desserts like chocolate bread and butter pudding, apple crumble tart and poached Victoria plums.
For your chance to win, fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 24 December
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address
- The winner must be over the age of 18
- The prize is valid for one year, applicable for two persons ordering from the à la carte menu only, inclusive of starter, main and dessert, plus a bottle of Pommery Champagne
- All other additional beverages will be charged on consumption
- Bookings must be made in advance and copy of the voucher presented upon arrival, subject to restaurant availability