The Resident has teamed up with the Skinny Bakery to offer one lucky winner the chance to receive a Pick’n’Mix box worth £24.99 and a voucher worth £50!
West London’s Skinny Bakery, founded in 2013 by home baker Mariella Forte, has developed a range of lighter bakes and calorie-controlled goodies made with veggies like beetroot and sweet potato, tofu, fruits and fat-free dairy. She quickly gained the recognition of the likes of Whole Foods Market, Selfridges Food Hall and high-end delis, gyms and health food retailers nationwide.
The Skinny Bakery guilt-free delights including carrot pearls, chocolate pearls, cookies, coconut bites, flapjacks, gingerbread men and a range of limited-edition goodies including jam doughnuts, mince pies, and chocolate orange pearls.
For the chance to win, fill out the form below:
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, click here to visit the Skinny Bakery shop to view a delicious range of baked products.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on 11 December
- The prize is one Skinny Bakery ‘Pick’n’Mix 10 box and a Skinny Bakery voucher for £50. This prize cannot be exchanged for anything else.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address