The Resident has teamed up with Carbis Bay Hotel in Cornwall to offer one competition winner the chance to receive an overnight stay, dinner and breakfast for two!
Carbis Bay Hotel & Estate offers a stunning coastal retreat with direct access to its privately owned 25-acre Blue Flag beach and breath-taking views across the bay to Godrevy lighthouse and beyond.
The hotel has its own spa complete with outdoor pool and jacuzzi, a restaurant and beach club where you can watch the tide roll in while enjoying a cocktail. Carbis Bay Hotel is also on the doorstep of picturesque St Ives.
For your chance to win a stay for two at the Carbis Bay Hotel with a dinner at the Sands Restaurant and breakfast included, simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 12 December 2017
- The prize is a voucher for one overnight stay for two people at Carbis Bay Hotel in Cornwall, dinner and breakfast for two people
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or re-sold
- Redemption is for the amount or gift specified only
- Carbis Bay Hotel will not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged vouchers
- Room booking is subject to availability, please enquire with reception
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days another winner will be chosen
- The winner must be over the age of 18