The Resident has teamed up with Polgoon wines to offer one lucky winner the chance to receive an Introductory Wine Box worth £90!
Polgoon is a small family-run business dedicated to producing superb artisan wines, ciders and juices. The business has an accolade of awards under its belt from well established ceremonies including the International Wine Challenge, UK Wine Awards and the South West Vineyards Association.
In the run up to Christmas, The Resident has teamed up with Polgoon to offer one lucky winner the chance to receive an Introductory Wine Box worth £90. The wine box includes a selection of Polgoon’s still and sparkling wines:
- 2014 Rondo & Pinot Noir Rosé
- 2016 Rondo Red
- 2014 Ortega & Seyval Blanc White
- 2014 Madeleine Angevine
- 2013 Seyval Blanc Sparkling White
- 2013 Pinot Noir Sparkling Rosé
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, click here to purchase the wine box online. It would make the perfect gift for a loved one or to see you over the Christmas period.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at midnight on 5 December
- The prize is one ‘Introductory Wine Box’ from Polgoon worth £90 and this prize cannot be exchanged for anything else
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address
- The winner must be over the age of 18