The Resident has teamed up with Neal’s Yard Remedies to offer one lucky winner the chance to receive a Radiance Wild Rose Collection worth £55
Founded in 1981, Neal’s Yard Remedies is a natural health and beauty pioneer. From small beginnings in a quiet corner of Covent Garden, they’ve expanded to become an organic world leader, with a growing presence across five continents.
The award-winning Radiance Wild Rose Collection, which includes a Wild Rose Beauty Balm, Wild Rose Body Elixir, Wild Rose Hand Cream and Organic Muslin Face Cloth, harnesses the antioxidant, vitamin-rich goodness of organic rosehips.
The one-pot wonder balm, body elixir and hand cream, as well as muslin face cloth, provide the ultimate ritual for naturally radiant skin that glows with health. Plus, the certified organic rosehips in Neal’s Yard Remedies’ rosehip seed oil are handpicked by several small workforces around the world, giving multiple local economies a welcome boost.
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, click here to purchase the product online.
For your chance to win, simply fill in the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 15 December
- The prize is a Radiance Wild Rose Collection worth £55, offered at the discretion of Neal’s Yard Remedies
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address
- The winner must be over the age of 18