The Resident has teamed up with Pump Street Bakery to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a library of chocolate bars worth £60
Pump Street Bakery uses only directly traded, single farm-sourced beans to make its chocolate. The library of chocolate bars showcases 10 of its best bars.
Each is from a different origin and has a tasting card highlighting the tasting notes and information about the grower, farm, region and accreditation of each bar.
Included in the library of chocolate bars are two of their most popular bars, made with sourdough and eccles cakes from the bakery.
For your chance to win, fill out the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be selected at random and notified by email of the date on which the products are due for dispatch.
- Please note that Pump Street Bakery are only able to deliver to addresses within the United Kingdom, but excluding the Isle of Wight, the Isle of Man, the Scottish Isles, parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Isles.
- Pump Street Bakery will deliver the products you have ordered either by courier or by Royal Mail to the address you specify. For orders sent by courier, the courier will require a signature. Please check the delivery before you sign for it to verify that all the products you have ordered have been delivered and that they have not been damaged. Pump Street Bakery cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the products once they have been delivered. They will aim to deliver couriered products by 4pm on the day following shipment but delivery times are not guaranteed.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- The Prize is a library of bars worth £60 and cannot be exchanged.
- If the winner doesn’t respond after 7 days another winner will be chosen
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 17 December 2017