The Resident has teamed up with the Slate delicatessen in Suffolk to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a deluxe hamper worth £80!
Slate is a specialist cheese retailer and delicatessen in the Suffolk seaside towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh. They produce a range of delicious hampers that suit a selection of tastes including cheese lovers, chocoholics and gluten free diets which range in price from £35 to £80.
The deluxe hamper is everything a gourmet needs at Christmas ! It is crammed with delicious goodies from Seggiano, The Spanish Hamper, The Truffle Hunter and more.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 4 December 2017
- The prize is one Silent Pool Gift Presentation Box and a Silent Pool Christmas candle
- This prize cannot be exchanged for anything else
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address
- The winner must be over the age of 18