The Resident has teamed up with Cotswold Candle Company to offer one lucky reader the chance to win three handmade home fragrance products worth £60
Polly Oswald, founder of Cotswold Candle Company, has hand-crafted luxury, everyday products inspired by the timeless Cotswold landscapes. The range includes hand-poured wooden wick candles, reed diffusers and room sprays, all of which are inspired by the classic scents of the Cotswolds, like black pepper and amber, bluebell and orange blossom.
In the run up to Christmas, The Resident has teamed up with Cotswold Candle Co to offer one lucky winner the chance to win three handmade home fragrance products worth £60. The prize will include your choice of one soy wax wooden wick candle; one reed diffuser and one room spray.
To be in with a chance to win, simply fill in the form below:
If you can’t wait to see if you’ve won, click here to browse the Cotswold Candle Co.’s full range online. Whether purchasing a candle, reed diffuser or room spray, the products available at Cotswold Candle Co would make a perfect gift for a loved one at Christmas.
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 13 December 2017.
- The prize is one soy wax wooden wick candle, one reed diffuser and one room spray. The winner may choose from the 16 fragrances available for each of the products. The prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email.
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen.
- The winner must have an English postal address.
- The winner must be over the age of 18.