The Resident has teamed up with Carluccio’s to offer one lucky reader the chance to win an Il Massimo hamper worth £75!
Over 20 years ago, Antonio and Priscilla Carluccio, driven by a genuine passion for artisan Italian produce, began sourcing and carefully curating the very best products from the length and breadth of Italy.
The Carluccio’s Christmas collection tells the story of its unique suppliers and their dedication to their craft; from family bakeries in Veneto and Genoa, to farmers in the hills of Piemonte and clementine growers in Calabria.
To help you get through that awkward ‘Twixtmas’ phase between Christmas and New Year, Carluccio’s has teamed up with The Resident to giveaway an Il Massimo hamper worth £75 to one lucky reader!
The Italian box is brimming with indulgent sweet treats including classic Milanese panettone; milk chocolate gianduja-filled stars; traditional amaretti biscuits; decadent Florentine hot chocolate; a giant milk chocolate coin; apricot biscotti; candied clementine segments enrobed in dark chocolate; torcetti butter biscuits sprinkled with sugar and a bottle of Santa Sara prosecco.
Check out the full Carluccio’s range at carluccios.com
To enter, simply fill out the form below:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 21 December 2017
- The prize is one Carluccio’s Il Massimo hamper worth £75, offered at the discretion of Carluccio’s management, and this prize cannot be exchanged for anything else
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted by email
- If the winner does not respond within 7 days, another winner will be chosen
- The winner must have an English postal address
- The winner must be over the age of 18