Whether you wish to get back in shape, look fresher faced or even grow new hair, the medical team at Vie Aesthetics, with clinics in London’s Harley Street and Essex, has you covered. Here, award-winning Harley Street Medical Director Dr Liakas offers his top ‘tweakments’ for 2021…
Photos courtesy of Vie Aesthetics
1 Morpheus8 Skin Remodelling
A popular treatment with A-listers like Kim Kardashian and Amanda Holden, Morpheus8 is the hottest aesthetics trend for 2021. It uses a combination of micro-needling and radio frequency to tighten, lift and rejuvenate face, neck and body with minimal invasion. Whether you’re looking to tighten sagging skin, soften fine lines and wrinkles, or reduce the appearance of scarring, the special device targets subdermal tissue at its lowest layers.
2 BodyTite, FaceTite and AccuTite
These non-surgical alternatives to face lifts, liposuction and blepharoplasty eliminate fat, tighten the skin and lift the tissue. FaceTite and AccuTite are suitable for under eye bags and face lifting, helping to restore lost definition in smaller areas of the face or body by stimulating the production of your skin’s structural fibres. They also eliminate unwanted fat, leaving you with a toned, smoother and refreshed appearance. BodyTite Body Contouring is designed for larger areas.
3 BOCA Lips one-thread-lift
A great alternative to traditional lip filler, BOCA Lips uses a thread-lifting technique to widen the lips as opposed to solely adding volume. Thread-lifting treatments can only be performed by qualified doctors in CQC registered clinics like Vie Aesthetics. BOCA Lips can be used to solve a number of concerns: Correct and even out your lip’s outline for a perfect Cupid’s bow; lift the corners of the mouth; treat ‘smoker’s lines’; widen the lip area and add lip volume.
4 VieStem Hair with Regenera Activa
VieStem Hair with Regenera Activa is an exciting breakthrough in the fight against hair loss, using your body’s own tissue and progenitor cells to improve hair density and trigger new growth in areas where you are thinning. It’s a great non-surgical alternative to the traditional hair transplant.
5 The VieLift
Nowadays, the secret to natural-looking results is the combination of treatments. The non-surgical VIELift combines five of Vie Aesthetic’s top range products and procedures to lift, brighten, volumise, regenerate and tighten the face and neck. The tailored five-step package includes: Silhouette thread lift, PlexR skin tightening, Ellanse volumising and collagen-stimulating injections, lifting and hydrating Profhilo, and Skinade collagen drink. Choose from the VIELift Lite (for ages 30-45), VIELift Midi (ages 45-55) and VIELift Maxi (ages 55-65+).
About Vie Aesthetics
Vie Aesthetics is a multi-award-winning clinic offering the latest innovations and most advanced cosmetic solutions with clinics in London’s Harley Street and in Essex.
Vie Aesthetics won Best Soft Surgery Practice in Greater London in the Health Beauty & Wellness Awards 2020, as well as UK’s Leading Non-Surgical Beauty Services Provider in the Global Excellence Awards 2020 with Global Health Pharma Magazine.
Other awards and accolades include:
- Aesthetics Doctor of the Year (Vie Aesthetics Medical Director, Dr Liakas) in the Safety in Beauty Diamond Awards 2019
- UK Aesthetics Practice of the Year in the MyFaceMyBody Awards 2019 & 2020
- Global Best Aesthetic Practice in the MyFaceMyBody Awards 2020
- Finalist in the Intraline Award for Best Clinic South England (Aesthetics Awards UK 2020 with The Aesthetics Journal UK)
- Finalist in the Get Harley Award for Medical Aesthetic Practitioner of the Year (Aesthetics Awards UK 2020 with The Aesthetics Journal UK)
- Finalist in the Countywide Essex Business Awards 2020
- Finalist in the Best Business Women Awards 2020
To find out more, see vie-aesthetics.com
- Beauty Blogger FreshBeautyFix’s Top 5 Vegan Beauty Products
- Ad Feature 3 Reasons to Use Anti-aging Products in Your Skincare Routine
- Bounce Back to Fitness with Trampoline Based Workout, Bouncefit
- Ad Feature How to Match Your Jewellery with Your Eye Colour & Skin Tone
- Ad Feature Spa Concierge: The New App for On-Demand Beauty Services & Training
- Ad Feature 5 Steps to Naturally Younger Looking Skin this Winter