#TheLondonParentcast is back! After a brief hiatus due to the coronavirus lockdown, we’re back, using the wonders of Zoom to record with our guests remotely.
In this episode, host Victoria Purcell speaks to Ben Anderson, a father of three based in Bromley who works in the music industry with his wife Sophie. Together they founded Musicalize a concerts and events company that they run while juggling playtime, tantrums and school runs.
But with live music events on hold at the moment due to the global pandemic, Ben is taking the opportunity to fully explore life as a parent influencer. His Instagram account, @thediaryofadad, currently has 21,000 followers, thanks to his tell-all approach to family life.
So, how is life in lockdown with three young kids? Tune in to find out…
To find out more about The Diary of a Dad, follow his antics on Instagram
Ben has also appeared on Good Morning Britain to discuss whether men should be banned from the maternity ward. You can probably guess his stance…
Missed Episode 3 of The London Parentcast?
- The London Parentcast Episode 2: Two Dads in London
- The Resident Launches its First Podcast: The London Parentcast
- Britain’s Top 10 ‘Secret Spots’ to Visit in Half Term
- London’s Most Inspirational Instagram Mums to Follow Now
- The Insta-Mum Phenomenon: How Instagram is Giving Mothers a Voice
- Blogger Mummy in the City on Family Life in South West London