Lead image: Himanshu Gunarathna / pixabay.com
Spa Concierge is a new on-demand beauty app providing fast, expert and affordable beauty services for busy women.
Experienced freelance beauty therapists travel to you, whether you’re at home, in the office, or at a hotel.
But that’s not all, Spa Concierge also offers accredited fast-track beauty courses, so that aspiring beauticians can train wherever and whenever they wish.
The service was founded by Imane Badouri, who found it difficult to find a flexible job and retrain while taking care of her two daughters – squeezing those essential beauty treatments on top of all that was pretty much impossible.
While Spa Concierge makes it easy for busy women and mums to get pampered or retrain in a way that fits around hectic schedules, it also allows freelancers to get flexible jobs and earn what they really deserve.
How to use the app
- DOWNLOAD THE APP: Simply follow this link for the Apple App Store or this link for Google Play.
- SELECT YOUR SERVICE: Choose your beauty service or course from the Spa Concierge app. You can book blow dries, makeup, manicures and pedicures, massages, waxing, lash services or a beauty course.
- MAKE YOUR BOOKING: Tell Spa Concierge when and where you’d like your service. Their expert team of tested and vetted beauty and tutor professionals are on standby. Once a stylist has accepted your booking, you’ll be sent a confirmation email.
- RELAX: Your beauty professional or tutor will arrive at your door with premium products and equipment to leave you looking and feeling fabulous – or to professionally trained in your chosen field.
- SAVE MONEY! Get £10 off your first booking using the code RESIDENT10
Alternatively, head to the Spa Concierge website at spa-concierge.co.uk or call your private concierge on 07476926926
Freelance beauticians can apply via email@example.com
- Christmas Party Beauty Hacks: From Desk to Dancefloor
- Ad Feature 5 Steps to Naturally Younger Looking Skin this Winter
- Ashley James: I Want Everyone to Feel Happy in Their Own Skin
- 3 of the Best Fitness Apps
- Ad Feature HOW TO KEEP YOUR SKIN GLOWING THROUGHOUT THE WINTER
- LIZ EARLE ON SKINCARE, WELLBEING & LIFE IN BATTERSEA