Thanks to the latest advancements in cosmetic medicines, it’s now possible to reverse the ageing process and achieve a more youthful appearance without the risks associated with surgical facelifts.
Dr Liakas, an award-winning aesthetician and medical director at Vie Aesthetics, explains the benefits of non-surgical facelifts and how the VieStem RF treatment can help you turn back the years.
What are the benefits of regenerative treatments?
Regenerative (or autologous) procedures tackle the common signs of ageing – including wrinkles, fine lines, sagging and loss of definition – by using your body’s own abilities to repair and rejuvenate the skin. With non-surgical facelifts, there are hardly any side effects, no scars, and little downtime. No foreign substances enter the body either, so it’s a good option for vegans or people with allergies. Our treatments can also restore lost volume to the face which cannot be achieved with plastic surgery.
What is the VieStem RF treatment?
What’s involved in the procedures?
Once you’ve had your initial consultation with one of our cosmetic doctors, the VieStem RF treatment involves three stages:
- FaceTite uses RF technology to heat deep layers of the skin’s tissue, which triggers the production of collagen and breaks down fatty deposits to achieve a smoother, more defined appearance. Local anaesthetic is used to minimise discomfort.
- Morpheus8 works to remodel the skin by combining Radio Frequency (RF) and fractional microneedling. Again, this procedure stimulates collagen production to reduce sagging and give the skin a smoother, youthful appearance. One of the benefits of the Morpheus8 is that it can reach much deeper layers of the skin compared to other microneedling devices for maximum effect.
- Seffiller fat transfer is a minimally invasive stem cell treatment that restores the skin using your body’s own tissue. A cosmetic doctor will safely take stem cells from one area (usually the stomach or inner thighs) and transfer them into your face to achieve fuller and tighter skin. This treatment can be used as an alternative to or with dermal fillers.
How long do the treatments take?
Your treatments will be completed in three sessions, starting with FaceTite and Morpheus8 in your first appointment. You will then revisit the clinic in two weeks for your second Morpheus8 treatment and after four weeks, you’ll begin the Seffiller fat transfer and your final Morpheus8 session.
When will I see results?
It takes between three to six months for the full effects of these treatments to show, but your appearance will look immediately refreshed and the results will continue to develop with time.
Are there any side effects or downtime?
All of the VieStem RF treatments are safe, natural and minimally invasive. However, there may be some downtime, which will vary with each treatment. You may feel some soreness and tenderness after the procedures, but this should disappear quickly. Our doctors will discuss aftercare with you, and you’ll have a follow-up appointment.
Why choose Vie Aesthetics?
We’re leaders in regenerative skin aesthetics and use the most advanced, non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help our clients achieve their desired look. As a Care Quality Commission-regulated practice, our skilled team of cosmetic doctors create bespoke treatment plans using the highest quality products for safe, longer-lasting results.
Vie Aesthetics was named Global Aesthetic Practice of the Year 2020, with private clinics in Harley Street, London, Rayleigh, Essex, and Waiblingen, Germany, with a brand-new clinic coming to Holborn soon. Strict COVID-19 procedures and protocols are in place in all clinics to ensure the safety and wellbeing of clients.
- Ad Feature What are Natural Fertility Treatments & Do they Work?
- Ad Feature 2021’s Top ‘Tweakments’ for Face, Body & Hair
- Ad Feature 3 Reasons to Use Anti-aging Products
- Ad Feature 6 Tried & Tested Anti-Ageing Treatments
- 10 Health Benefits of Eating Sushi
- WHY THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT IS LESS MONSTROUS THAN YOU THINK