Harrods Outlet, a new 80,000 sq ft concept store at Westfield London, is now open, and here’s what you can expect…
Constructed to retail remaining stock from the existing season in a space especially designed to support social distancing, the Harrods Outlet is the new home to a specially curated edit of the Harrods sale, featuring womenswear, menswear, beauty, accessories, childrenswear and home.
Fashion brands on offer at the outlet include Balmain, Stella McCartney, Chloe, Off-White, Rick Owens, Thom Browne, Tom Ford and Loewe.
Beauty and fragrance enthusiasts can must-haves from the likes of Estee Lauder, Gucci Beauty, Chantecaille, Shiseido, Roja Parfums, Cartier and Bvlgari.
Plus, weekly product drops of the most coveted pieces from the current season will keep stock fresh and exciting.
Harrods Outlet at Westfield London Shopping Centre is open from Monday to Saturday, 11am-7pm, and Sunday, 12pm-6pm. See harrods.com
- NHS Birthday 2020: London Celebrates 72 Years of the NHS
- What’s Open Now? The Website that Helps You Navigate the New Normal
- Harrods Outlet to Open in West London on 3 July
- London Shops Reopening: The ‘New Normal’ Inside London Stores
- Inside Harrods’ Gloriously Transformed Dining Hall
- Mayfair Overtakes Knightsbridge as London’s Most Expensive Area