Get a head start on the 2021 staycation crowd by winning a two-night stay at The Eastbury Hotel in Dorset
All photography courtesy of The Eastbury Hotel
The Eastbury Hotel is a recently refurbished country house hotel located in the market town of Sherborne in north west Dorset, with 26 bedrooms, a 2AA Rosette Restaurant, beautiful gardens and an eco-spa.
The hotel opened Eastbury Cottage, a new three-bedroom property next door, in August 2020, and the hotel’s bijou spa and Victorian Garden Potting Shed Suites – which have their own entrances for added privacy and private fire pit – were completed in autumn 2019.
The Seasons restaurant, which has 2AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, serves seasonal fine dining created by locally born and bred Executive Chef Matthew Street.
The property also has beautiful, award-winning gardens with outdoor seating, a dining pod, croquet, badminton, table tennis and a giant chess board. Plus, dog-friendly rooms are available.
More about The Eastbury Hotel
Together with The Resident, The Eastbury Hotel is offering one lucky reader the chance to make the most of these glorious facilities with this fantastic competition: win a two-night stay for two people in a luxury double room, plus dinner on one night, one-hour exclusive use of the spa facilities, which include a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and outdoor hot tub, and a 25-minute spa treatment per person.
To enter, fill in the form below…
- Travel Less, Travel Better: Post Lockdown Luxury Hotels that Focus on Sustainability
- 25 Lesser Known UK Staycation Ideas that Look Like They’re Abroad
- Travel: Shepherds Huts & Llama Trekking in the Surrey Hills
- Travel: Bognor’s Luxury Beach Huts Show the British Seaside at its Best
- The UK’s Best Picnic Spots as Voted for by National Picnic Week Fans
- #ThanksToTravel: The New Instagram Campaign Launched in Support of the Travel Industry