Blue Monday rolls around again on 21 January, but First Light fitness studio is offering Londoners a way to brighten up the year’s most depressing day…
First Light, the immersive light fitness studio at Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush, is holding a series of free yoga sessions all day on Blue Monday.
The one-hour sessions, running three times throughout the day, will combine the power of yoga with the studio’s cutting-edge mood-boosting light technology so that you leave feeling uplifted and revitalised on what is supposedly the most depressing day of the year.
The brand-new yoga studio at First Light Westfield London – which officially launches on 4 February – will host the free sessions to you see the light and find motivation for the rest of January.
Sessions will run from 7.30am-8.30am, 12.30pm-1.30pm and 6.30pm-7.30pm on 21 January 2019.
To book a free First Light yoga class on Blue Monday call 020 3967 4021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Westfield London, Ariel Way W12 7GF; firstlightcycle.co.uk
- London’s Best January Restaurant Offers
- Winter Lights Festival Returns to Canary Wharf this January
- Bombay Bustle Launches Yoga Brunch with The Ady Centre
- Quick Fit: The Best Way to Spend 30 Minutes in the Gym
- Discover the Wellbeing Benefits of Floatation in Wandsworth
- 5 of London’s Best Yoga Classes for National Yoga Month