Spring is the perfect time to review, refresh and redesign you home. This season, take some inspiration from shades of nature…
Spring is the perfect time to add a ray of light to your home. A dash of mustard or a splash of yellow adds a side order of sunshine to any space.
DUCK EGG BLUE
Calm, sensible, and a subtle call to nature for those not feeling the grassy greens doing the rounds on Instagram, duck egg blue is the perfect shade. Duck eggs aren’t designed to stand out, after all, but to blend in beautifully.
The minimalist’s favourite. The perfect blank canvas. Be brave – a wholly white scheme will dazzle and delight.
Pink is, quite simply, a happy colour. Why else do we all go so nuts for blossom trees and magnolias on Instagram? Add a touch or build a scheme, and bring some delicate blossom into your home.
- Influencer Calculator Reveals How Much You Could Earn by Instagramming Your Home
- 5 of 2020’s Hottest Colour Trends for Your Home
- New Balham Homes Go Eco with Vegan Paint & Vintage Furniture
- Classic Blue: The Best Buys in Pantone’s Color of the Year 2020
- Timothy Oulton Celebrates One Year at Bluebird Chelsea
- Living Coral: The Best Home Buys in Pantone’s Colour of the Year 2019