Behind its original period façade, Clarendon Lodge in Holland Park has been meticulously remodelled by the current vendors. A truly spectacular property, it’s one for the deep-pocketed among us, with a price tag of £18.75m.
Laid out over five floors, occupying approximately 5,700 sq ft, the six-bedroom house is presented with a wonderful interior design that blends classical tradition with modern specifications. The fabulous master suite occupies the entire first floor, and there are four further family bedrooms, as well as separate en suite guest/staff accommodation.
Downstairs there’s excellent entertaining space, including a huge drawing room and formal dining room on the raised ground floor and an open-plan kitchen, dining and family living space that opens directly onto a secluded garden. The property also has off-street parking.
Clarendon Road W11 is a prime residential address within the Ladbroke Conservation Area, which boasts the excellent shopping and transport facilities of Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate (Central, District and Circle lines). The green spaces of Holland Park are also nearby.
Clarendon Lodge is on the market for £18.75m with Strutt & Parker
- London Penthouse Properties with the Best Views
- Notting Hill Has Fastest Growing Property Prices in Prime Central London
- Ad Feature Two New Contemporary Homes Planned for St John’s Wood
- Bermondsey’s Coolest New Development Unveils Showhome
- For Sale: Former Architect Studio on Chelsea’s Millionaires’ Row
- For Sale: Grade II Listed Property on London’s Iconic Abbey Road