It looks so easy, doesn’t it? Popping a few pics of your home on Instagram then sitting back and cashing in. But it’s not that easy…
Lead image: FeelPic / iStock / Getty Images Plus
First, you need a healthy following. Then your pictures have to be On. Point. Then you have to cater to the whims of potential clients – ‘up a bit, left a bit, could you just…’.
It’s still tempting though, isn’t it? A little side hustle courtesy of your immaculately designed home. But how much could you earn, exactly? Hundreds? Thousands? The eye-watering sums achieved by the likes of Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner?
Well, a new online tool, launched by made-to-measure window dressings specialist hillarys.co.uk, will help you calculate just how much your posts are worth and whether you can turn your a hobby into a full-time job as an interiors influencer.
‘It is great to have a side project as well as your full-time job and this is a great tool to show people how much money they could potentially be making per post on Instagram.’
The ‘Influencer Calculator’ asks you to enter the number of followers you have on Instagram, and then, taking into account the average price per post influencers have been reported to make, calculates how much you could earn as an interior influencer.
Once you discover the amount you could be paid per post, the hillarys.co.uk team then shares a list of popular interior influencers, with followers ranging from 19,000 to over 100,000, and shares tips on how to make your home more Instagrammable, from being crafty with props to mailing those crucial angles.
Intrigued? Find the Influencer Calculator here
- Chessie King & Rover.com Launch Pooch & People Friendly Workout
- House Proud Brits Rely on Social Media for Interiors Inspiration
- 5 of 2020’s Hottest Colour Trends for Your Home
- New Balham Homes Go Eco with Vegan Paint & Vintage Furniture
- Classic Blue: The Best Buys in Pantone’s Color of the Year 2020
- The Resident Launches its First Podcast: The London Parentcast
- Influencer Ron Timehin on How to Stand Out from the Social Media Crowd
- How Instagrammer Alex Zouaghi Became a Professional Influencer