Bermondsey’s chicest new development, The Taper Building, has finally completed. The powerful combination of coolness mixed with convenience means these hot properties won’t be on the market for long…
The Taper Building launched in late 2016, showcasing the desirability of the area by throwing a mini Bermondsey Street Festival at Tanner & Co restaurant. Now, you can finally set foot inside the show apartment.
Bermondsey Street, tucked conveniently behind London Bridge Station, has made a name for itself over the last few years with bars and restaurants galore, Zandra Rhodes’ colourful Fashion & Textile Museum, a rather cheekily named coffee shop and start ups a-plenty.
Its industrial past made it ripe for hip, commuter-friendly warehouse conversion apartments, and The Taper Building, located at the corner of Weston Street and Long Lane, has wisely captialised on the emerging demand.
Now, the hoardings are coming down and the developers, Shape Real Estate, have revealed their halo development to the world. With the building over two-thirds sold, now is the time to get your name on the list for one of these sought-after properties.
A village feel in inner London with fantastic restaurants and an easy commute? There must be a catch… Well, that depends on your bank balance; apartments start from £755,000.
- This Multi-Million Pound Notting Hill Property Will Give You Serious Home Envy
- For Sale: Former Architect Studio on Chelsea’s Millionaires’ Row
- For Sale: The Former Chelsea Home of the Queen’s Party Planner
- Property of the Day: A Modern Houseboat in Battersea
- For Sale: Grade II Listed Property on London’s Iconic Abbey Road
- THE BERMONDSEY SQUARE HOTEL INTRODUCES YOGA & AIRBNB