Fancy becoming a sushi samurai? YO! Sushi – the conveyor belt restaurant serving Japanese street food and sushi – is celebrating International Sushi Day on Monday 18 June with free sushi masterclasses
Transform yourself from nigiri novice to maki master under the tuition of YO!’s sushi-savvy chefs. You’ll learn how to construct and roll several delicious dishes using the freshest fish and veggies.
Once you’ve rolled to your heart’s content, YO! will box up your sushi-samples along with a professional sushi mat, guide to sushi making, and a voucher for 25% off next time you dine at YO! Sushi.
For those who ‘miso’ out, YO! will be giving away a free blue plate to the first 500 people who add themselves to the waiting list, which can be redeemed from 19 June until 25 June 2018 (minimum spend of £12.90 required, including the price of the complimentary blue plate).
To reserve your free Sushi School place please visit yosushi.com/freesushischool. Classes are usually £30 per person.
- The Capital’s First Ever Brunch Festival Heads for East London
- Great Architectural Bake Off Sees Architects Swap Buildings for Bakes
- 25 Things to Do in London During May Bank Holiday Weekend
- Nobu Shoreditch Launches a Japanese Sunday Brunch
- PAIRING SUSHI & COCKTAILS AT LOCALE
- 14 OF LONDON’S BEST VALUE JAPANESE RESTAURANTS
- RESTAURANT REVIEW: STICKS N SUSHI, GREENWICH