London Brunch Fest returns to the Old Truman Brewery for its second year later this summer and you could be there getting the VIP (or VIB – Very Important Brunchers) experience with a friend for free!
London’s only festival dedicated to brunch will be back with new headliners like Avobar, Le Swine, Brother Marcus, The Espresso Room and Brickwood, exclusive dishes, talks, workshops, demos, DJs and a brunch-themed marketplace.
Plus, there’s the brand-new addition of Sweet Street, a room solely dedicated to the sweet side of brunch with the likes of Naked Dough (London’s first safe-to-eat raw cookie dough cafe) and Butter Believe It (selling cakes, brownies, cupcakes and doughnuts), as well as two Prosecco bars, Espresso Martinis and a Bloody Mary stand provided by Longbottom & Co.
London’s Brunch Festival is once again partnering with Magic Breakfast, a charity that aims to ensure no child is too hungry to learn through the provision of healthy breakfast food, with donations made to the charity not just with every ticket sale, but also with every dish sold at each headliner.
This year’s headliners include:
- Avobar – London’s first all-avo restaurant in Covent Garden
- Le Swine – AKA ‘the master of the bacon butty’
- Brother Marcus – Balham’s hottest brunch and supperclub spot
- The Farmer’s Mistress – the ‘naturally naughty’ comfort food eatery in Battersea
- The Espresso Room – one of the most well-regarded specialty coffee shops in London
- Brickwood – the Aussie inspired neighbourhood cafes located across south London
- Urban Pantry – winner of the UK’s best breakfast at the National Breakfast Awards 2019
- Waffle On – named the best waffles in London by Evening Standard
In between brunch classics and cocktails, a range of yet to be announced events will take place, including talks, panel discussions, demos and interactive workshops, as well as non-stop resident DJs.
London Brunch Fest takes place from 31 August-1 September 2019 at the Old Truman Brewery. Sessions take place from 10am-1.30pm and 2pm-6.30pm each day. To book tickets see londonbrunchfest.com
Or, to be in with a chance of getting your hands on two VIB tickets worth £35 each (including a full day admission to the festival, glass of bubbles on arrival, one brunch dish (priced up to £7), goodie bag, a meal donated to Magic Breakfast and workshops bookable on the day for £5), fill in the form below: