Win a private gin party and cocktail masterclass for you and 10 friends at The Marlborough in Richmond
In a private session hosted by an expert mixologist, you’ll be given the chance to watch a true cocktail genius at work, before having a go at mastering a selection of craft-inspired cocktails yourself. If the hard work of brandishing a cocktail shaker doesn’t appeal, simply sit back and enjoy the evening with a Beckett’s G&T in hand.
A favourite among the local celebrities in Richmond, The Marlborough has recently undergone a stunning refurbishment to reflect and celebrate the pub’s period charm and blooming setting. The great outdoors has truly been brought inside with leafy, botanical influences from the surrounding area evident throughout the Marlborough’s impressive eating and drinking spaces.
Even if you’re not the lucky winner of this enviable prize, be sure to head along to The Marlborough to take a peek at it’s fresh new look. If the sun’s out enjoy lunch in one of London’s biggest and most impressive pub gardens. Or, if the weather doesn’t look favourably on you, head inside and grab a G&T or a pint of craft ale before dining on brunch, Sunday lunch and all-day menus celebrating the very Best of British.
Terms and conditions:
- The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date on 10th June 2016.
- The prize is a ‘Gin Party’ for the winner and 10 friends of their choice at The Marlborough pub in Richmond, London. The prize must be claimed on an evening Monday to Thursday during June/July 2016, subject to availability.
- The winner will contacted by Young & Co.’s Brewery, P.L.C by telephone or email.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Young’s, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel to and from the prize location.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Young & Co.’s Brewery, P.L.C relating to any post-winning publicity.
- A list of winners will be available by writing into the publisher of the website at the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Young & Co.’s Brewery, P.L.C relating to any post-winning publicity.