Deliveroo recently revealed London and the UK’s most ordered dish on the app in 2018
Lead image: Mikael Buck/Deliveroo
Where would we be without Deliveroo? Hungry, most likely. Or eating toast and Pringles for dinner. Again.
But thank goodness for those devoted Deliverees, hopping on their bikes and mopeds to bring us the dishes we just can’t face going to get ourselves (hey, we’re busy, ok?).
And what is it that Londoners – and in fact the whole of the UK – are hungriest for? The meaty marvel that is a Five Guys Cheeseburger.
It’s a great burger. We have good taste. We’re creatures of habit, too, it would seem, since the Five Guys Cheeseburger was also voted Number One in the UK in 2017.
And what about the rest? Here’s London’s 10 most ordered Deliveroo dishes:
- Cheeseburger from Five Guys
- Charred Flank Steak Fieldtray from Farmer J
- Classic Ahi from Island Poke
- Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama
- Steak Bake from Greggs
- Chicken Burrito from Chipotle
- Traditional Margarita from Zia Lucia
- 2 Hot Wings from KFC
- Subway Melt from Subway
- Original Glazed Doughnut from Doughnut Time
Deliveroo has also ranked the top 100 most ordered dishes around the world in 2018. Check out the top 10 below or click here for the full top 100:
- Pad Thaï from Thaï at Home, Paris
- Cheeseburger from Five Guys, London
- Sushi Lovers Poke Bowl from CALI-POKE, Dubai
- Burrito from Boojum, Dublin
- Bubble Tea from Tenren’s Tea, Hong Kong
- Grilled Chicken Burrito from Guzman Y Gomez, Sydney
- Burrito from Gonzalez & Co, Barcelona
- Beef Burger from Tommi’s Burger Joint, Berlin
- Poke Bowl from Temakery, Amsterdam
- 2 Hot Wings from KFC, Brighton
Hungry? You know what to do…