Food delivery service Supper delivers fine dining from some of London’s top restaurants right to your front door
It’s no secret that London is home to some of the finest restaurants in the UK, but it can be tricky to get a foot in the door. With food delivery service Supper, you don’t have to step out of your own house, let alone into theirs.
Supper, the world’s first Michelin star delivery service, which launched back in 2015, delivers dishes from London’s most sought-after restaurants to homes and offices across the city.
Restaurants delivering Michelin starred meals include Jean-Georges at The Connaught in Mayfair, Kahani in Belgravia and Sumosan Twiga in Knightsbridge, as well as much-lauded eateries like Scalini in Chelsea, Farzi Café in St James’s and Le Comptoir Robuchon in Mayfair.
So, how does it work? The company uses custom-made bikes to deliver the restaurant’s dishes as quickly as possible, and Supper’s world-leading technology means your food won’t get thrown around in a backpack.
Plus, one bike can deliver enough food to cater for up to 30 people, should you be throwing a dinner party, and there’s also an in-house sommelier service with wine pairing recommendations for each dish.
Open Monday to Sunday 11am-11pm.
- 6 of the Best Recipe Boxes Delivered Straight to Your Door
- Where to Enjoy London’s Best Irish Food on St Patrick’s Day
- 10 of the Best Australian Wines
- Ad Feature Dine with Michelin Starred Chefs at The Jockey Club Rooms in Suffolk
- AA Rosettes Dished Out to Three More London Restaurants
- Michelin Guide 2020: London’s New Three Michelin Star Restaurant