A new Food Tube map from Wren Kitchens has plotted London’s latest food crazes to help you plan your route for an efficient, effective summer food crawl. That’s a whole lot of fodder for your Instagram feed!
Over the last year, we’ve seen eateries pushing the boundaries and adding innovative new twists to classic dishes and drinks – particularly in London. From Fried Horlicks Ice Cream to Matcha Freakshakes, the capital currently boasts an extensive array of eccentric food/drink trends and experiences.
Wren Kitchens has distilled all of this – popular pop-ups, new restaurant openings and items that have caused the biggest buzz on social media – into a handy visual that’s a feast for the eyes!
- London’s Most Instagrammable Ice Creams
- 10 of the Best Street Food Stalls for Hire
- Now You Can Get a Michelin Star Lunch Delivered to Your Office
- 50% of London Instagrammers Suffer from Insta-Interiors Envy
- Restaurant Review: Afternoon Tea at The Langham, Marylebone
- Which of London’s Boroughs is the Most Instagrammed?
- How Instagrammer Skye O’Neill is Bringing London’s History to Life
- 10 LONDON FOODIE INSTAGRAMMERS YOU MUST FOLLOW