London in the Sky, the alfresco airbourne dining experience, returns to London this summer for another series of unique dining experiences – this time at the O2
Back for its longest run ever, London in the Sky serves up specially curated menus, from breakfast, through lunch, prosecco and cake, dinner and cocktails at 100ft-high Sky Tables.
Hovering by the O2 Arena on Greenwich Peninsula, the dining experiences – crafted by socially aware caterers Social Pantry – are served up alongside spectacular views and a calendar of yet-to-be-announced special events such as one-off flights, vegan menus and afternoon teas.
All menus will be prepared and served in front of guests at the 22-seat Sky Tables, with drinks created by top mixologists.
Now in its ninth year, London in the Sky has visited some of London’s most recognisable locations, from the South Bank and Tower Bridge to the prestigious Chelsea College of Arts.
Booking from 1 May to 15 July with tickets from £89. Flights run between 8.30am and 8.30pm. To book see londoninthesky.co.uk
- Win a Karaoke Party for 10 at the New Lucky Voice Holborn
- Win Tickets to the Game of Thrones Immersive Dining Experience
- London’s Best New Bar & Restaurant Openings: March 2019
- Secret Hot Chocolate Salon Pops Up for Fairtrade Fortnight
- A Pop-Up Doughnut Playground is Headed for London
- Lost Lagoon: Bompas & Parr Launch Rum-Soaked Adventure