London Brunch Fest takes place this weekend, the menus have been released and The Resident readers can get 10% off tickets!
London’s first ever brunch festival opens its doors this weekend and details of the brunch menus have been revealed, with the likes of Urban Pantry, Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen and The Joint all presenting their twist on the capital’s favourite meal.
Sweet and savoury dishes all have their place alongside a choice of prosecco, Bloody Marys, Espresso Martinis and specialty coffee and tea. Two new talks have also been added to the programme, with Pooja, founder of @londoncoffeeshops, providing tips on how to take the perfect brunch photo, and Joshua Tarlo, Head of Coffee at Origin Roasters at UK Barista Champion 2018, hosting a masterclass on the perfect brew.
- Avocado smash on toasted sourdough with poached egg, halloumi, dukkah and little leaves
- The Accra Breakfast: Vegan bean stew, plantain and free range fried egg
- The Ultimate Waffle combo
- The Saffa: Boerewors patty, potato rosti, caramelised onions, hen’s egg, monkey gland sauce with Parmesan on a brioche bun
- B’s Big Breakfast Burrito
- Teriyaki chicken salmon or tofu bao burger
- The Doc’s Brunch: Mac ‘n’ cheese topped with sausage and fried egg
- Vegan Brekkie Burger in a brioche bun with mushroom zucchini risotto patty, roast mushrooms, grilled tomato, special mayo, red pepper sauce baked beans and crispy onion
Sessions take place from 10am-1.30pm and 2pm-5.30pm on both Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 September 2018.
Tickets are £15 (session entry, festival tote bag and access to the main stage) or £28 for a Very Important Bruncher ticket (full day admission, complimentary Bloody Mary, queue jump for talks, tote bag and access to the main stage).
Get 10% off tickets
The Resident readers can get 10% off tickets using the code THERESIDENT10 online at londonbrunchfest.com