Eat Out to Help Out is great, but at London prices, it doesn’t stretch very far… So we’re excited to hear that one of London’s most famous Indian restaurants has pretty much halved the price of its tasting menu so that we can Feast Out to Help Out!
Vivek Singh, Founder of The Cinnamon Collection, is feeling generous. To help London diners make the most of Chancellor Rishi Sunak’s Eat Out to Help Out, the chef has announced Feast Out To Help Out, slashing the price of his seven-course tasting menu almost in half.
The seven-course signature tasting menu, which takes guests on a culinary exploration of the Westminster restaurant’s 20-year history, will be available for just £45 – normally priced £85 – from Monday to Saturday, for both lunch and dinner, throughout August.
Each dish is reimagined in Vivek’s signature Modern Indian style, with courses including the likes of Spencer Gulf wild king prawns with Alleppey curry sauce, Vesavara spiced mille-feuille of lamb, and Kokum crusted Halibut.
‘These are unusual times, but we still need joy in our lives,’ says Vivek. ‘We hope Feast Out to Help Out will encourage old and new diners to visit The Cinnamon Club to enjoy our tasting menu.
‘We are so proud of this menu, which has two decades of our menus and cooking at it’s very core.’
- 7 of the Best Alfresco Dining Terraces in Chelsea
- Eat Out to Help Out: The London Restaurants Offering the Best Deals
- Eat Out to Help Out: The London Michelin Star Restaurants Taking Part
- 6 Places to Enjoy Afternoon Tea in London Now
- Restaurants Reopening in London: What’s Open NOW in Central London
- MEET CINNAMON KITCHEN’S VIVEK SINGH