Christmas arrives early in London with the unveiling of a glittering bauble installation at a Mayfair restaurant
Miracle at 34 is bringing some much-needed cheer to London with a show-stopping installation transforming 34 Mayfair restaurant into a glittering Christmas grotto.
The Mayfair stalwart hopes to banish the doom and gloom of the seemingly never-ending Covid-19 pandemic with the festive installation, created in collaboration with English fine wine producer, Nyetimber.
Designed by Jane Wadham, Miracle at 34 covers every inch of the restaurant, from the walls to the ceiling, with approximately 14,000 decorations, including 8,400 glittering and colourful baubles.
The Instagrammable installation creates the perfect backdrop to delve into an indulgent menu that features dishes like Japanese Wagyu fillet steak from the new rotisserie grill, white truffle and fontina pizza, and Peking duck.
There’s also a new set menu offering three courses for £34, with dishes including autumnal favourites such as roast pumpkin soup, rotisserie roast chicken and truffle mash (available from Monday to Wednesday, 12pm-9.30pm, and Thursday to Friday, 12pm-6pm).
34 Grosvenor Square, Mayfair W1K 2HD; 34-restaurant.co.uk
- South London’s Only Outdoor Ice Rink Returns to Greenwich this Winter
- Halloween Brunches in London: 13 of the Best
- Winter Wonderland Full of Real Christmas Trees to Launch in London
- London’s Best Alfresco Winter Rooftops & Terraces
- Coppa Club Launches its Winter 2020 Igloos & Terrace
- Winter Wonderland Lives on in The Chesterfield Mayfair’s Christmas Afternoon Tea