In celebration of National Pub Fortnight, pubs across the country will be giving away free pints from next week with 50,000 drinks up for grabs – that’s 568 kegs and enough to fill 355 bath tubs!
National Pub Fortnight runs from 20 July until 5 August 2018, and to celebrate, more than 2,500 pubs across the UK are giving away free drinks, from pints of Kronenbourg 1664 and Strongbow to bottles of Old Mout, Bulmers and Heineken 0.0.
‘The great British pub is the beating heart of any local community,’ says Brigid Simmonds, Chief Executive of the British Beer and Pub Association. ‘It’s where we go to spend quality time with family and friends, and National Pub Fortnight is both a reminder and celebration of the vital role pubs play in our local community.’
The offer is available at thousands of pubs across the UK, thanks to Ei Publican Partnerships, the UK’s largest leased and tenanted pub business, and Star Pubs and Bars who are working together to grow this year’s National Pub Fortnight.
London pubs taking part include:
- Grosvenor, 79 Grosvenor Road, Westminster
- Traders, 142-146 Whitecross Street, Clerkenwell
- Paradise, 19 Kilburn Lane
- Oxford Arms, 265 Camden High Street
- Stage Door, 28-30 Webber Street, Waterloo
- Pyrotechnists Arms, 39 Nunhead Green
- Duke, 125 Creek Road, Deptford
- Royal Standard, 1 Ballantine Street, Wandsworth
- Old City Arms, 107 Hammersmith Bridge Road
To claim your free drink, visit freedrinkoffer.co.uk, but be quick, it’s all on a first-come, first-served basis.
To find out what’s going on in your local see nationalpubfortnight.com