Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak visit Pizza Pilgrims in West India Quay to see how businesses are putting social distancing measures in place
Pizza Pilgrims, which has been operating a Pizza in the Post operation throughout lockdown, is due to reopen its West India Quay restaurant, near Canary Wharf, on 6 July.
The largest of the independent pizza chain’s restaurants, the ‘pizza playground’ which launched three years ago with videogames and table football (sadly out of action for the foreseeable), Pizza Pilgrims West India Quay has plenty of space for social distancing, as well as a prized alfresco dining space.
COVID-secure measures include a one-way system, a QR code that allows you to view the menu and order via an app, hand sanitiser a plenty and carefully spaced tables.
Elsewhere, click-and-collect orders are also available from the London Bridge, Victoria and Shoreditch branches of Pizza Pilgrim, and of course you can get a pizza delivery via Deliveroo.
View this post on Instagram
- The Bussey Rooftop Bar Reveals Reopening Date & Sunny Makeover
- 11 of London’s Best Rooftops & Terraces Reopening on 4 July
- Harrods Outlet to Open in West London on 3 July
- The Mandrake Hotel Launches Private Dining Cabanas
- John Lewis to Reopen More Stores Including Chelsea’s Peter Jones
- Ben Oakley Gallery in Greenwich is the First Art Gallery to Reopen in London