Camden Market’s favourite Latin retreat has reopened its famous outdoor terrace…
Gabeto, just a short stroll from both Camden Town and Chalk Farm stations, is a Latin retreat nestled in Camden’s iconic market stables.
As well as ice-cold beer from the specially designed mobile bar, you can also enjoy classic cocktails and sangria, alongside Latin-inspired burgers and delicious nachos – all while basking in the spring sunshine.
It’s the perfect place to enjoy a long-overdue catch up with friends and loved ones.
Gabeto’s main restaurant will reopen from 17 May, with bookings of up to six people indoors.
For all the latest news on menus, drinks and entertainment, follow @gabetolondon on social media.
Open every day from 12pm-late.
The Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AH. To book see gabeto.co.uk
- London’s Best Neighbourhoods for Alfresco Dining
- Caribbean Beach Club Pops Up on the South Bank for Summer
- Borough Market Reopens with Sunday Trading & Alfresco Dining
- Ad Feature 3 Ways to Enjoy Summer in Camden
- Camden Gets a New Conscious Market with Rooftop Dining
- Musical Legends to Launch The Music Walk of Fame in Camden