A new collection of apartments set within a historic watermill has just launched in Lewisham
The Mill Apartments is a collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments, created by local boutique developer Land Development Property Group Limited and marketed by JLL, are set within a former working mill that dates back to 1828.
With repointed exterior brickwork and a lovingly restored watermill, it retains much of its original charm. The eight apartments have all been finished to a high standard, with engineered oak floors throughout the main living areas, and kitchens with integrated Siemens appliances.
The Mill Apartments are located on Molesworth Street in the centre of Lewisham, just opposite the popular Model Market by Street Feast and just a five-minute walk from Lewisham DLR and train station.
‘The Mill Apartments is a superb one-of-a-kind development,’ says Graham Lawes, Director at JLL. ‘Each apartment is different, and has its own unique features. They are all well-proportioned, and many boast dual aspects allowing light to flood in.
‘Lewisham has become very trendy, and is home to a growing art and cultural scene,’ he continues. ‘So, I suspect these apartments will prove extremely popular and will go to young professionals, working in the creative sector in London.’
Prices start from £425,000. See residential.jll.co.uk
- Property of the Day: The Historical Pepys House, Bankside
- Expert Advice: 5 Things to Consider When Renovating Your Home
- Kennington Water Tower Now Amazing Grand Designs Home
- For Sale: This Battersea Property is One of London’s Narrowest Homes
- South East London Property Prices Expected to Grow by 12%
- COULD LEWISHAM BE THE NEW SHOREDITCH?